Saturday, June 6, 2009

Barbara Justen Hisle




Writing as Elle J Rossi...
Singer? Yep! Entertainer? Yep! Writer? You guessed it…Yep!

It seems that whatever my fellow sisters here do, I’ve got to try it too. Actually, I think we’re triplets separated by just a few years. Poor, poor Mother. But back to me!

I’m also a wife and a mother of two, trying to balance family life with a full time job and a desire to write so that the world, the entire world, will read my stuff! I’m a member of RWA National and my local chapter of WisRWA. After a bazillion years of reading anything and everything I can get my hands on, I’m giving it a shot myself by trying to learn as much as I can and become the best writer I can be.

My stuff? Well… Right now I’d call it Contemporary Romance with a Paranormal twist, but who knows how it will evolve. It’s one wild ride, that’s for sure!

Drop by my website to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment