Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beverly (B.J) Parker


I will let my sisters duke it out over who is the pretty one because I'm the mysterious sister. The one who believes in the supernatural, paranormal and the mystical.

I am the mother of two beautiful, blond-haired, blue-eyed daughters, Smurfette and Monster. Why Smurfette? Ask Barb. Why Monster? She has the most angelic face, but loves to fight me over everything. She's my little monster.

Though I don't get to read as often as I would like, when I get the chance it is usually a fantasy novel. I love to be taken into different worlds full of magic.

I write poetry under the name, Aleena Ravenwood. W.B. Yeats is my favorite poet. I love the Celtic themes he uses in his poetry.

I would like to thank my wonderful sisters for asking me to join the SIS site. This should be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment