Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brandy Powell


Writing about yourself is freaking hard! Why do I have to write a bio? Oh, yeah. Because my sisters (I’m the 6th of 7 kids) asked me to and I always do what my sisters tell me. Not. But since they invited me to play here, I guess I should play nice.

Here goes.

When I was growing up, I dreamed of being a singer. It sort of runs in the family. Only I got sidetracked by starting a family of my own. Setting my dream aside, I spent several years working my way up in the auto industry, ultimately landing the job of finance director. I was feeling pretty lucky until the economy went in the dumper. Now I’m working my way up again—only this time I’m a partner in a newly formed dealership marketing company, a job that entails traveling all over the country. My new dream/goal is to build the company to where I’ll be able to work from home and have more quality time with loved ones. Speaking of . . .

I'm the mother of three beautiful girls and head over heels for an amazing man. I like reading, shopping, interior decorating, a good blood mary, and singing Belgian Folk songs. Just kidding about the Belgian Folk Songs, but I am a darn good singer and dancer. I also dabble in songwriting. Everyone who knows me, loves me--or so they say. And contrary to what Barb says, I'm the pretty sister. (See if she ever asks me to write a bio again!)

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment