Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brenda Van Deilen


I know what you're thinking. How could I, with my blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair, possibly be related to those two brown-eyed brunette beauties on either side of me? Fortunately for me, I am. They are both so extremely talented and I am honored to be in their company.
I seem to have the need to be creative. With the help of big sis Beth, I left home soon after high school graduation to become a rock star. I lived that dream for the next 23 years and finally decided I was ready to move on. My husband and I started a re-modeling business which allows me to be creative with my hands... tiling, painting, building... whatever comes our way.
Although I enjoy this immensely, I feel I still have room for more creativity. I've long toyed with the idea of writing a children's book, and little sis Barb re-sparked my interest when she started her own writing venture. After one particularly bad day, I sat down and started to pen what will hopefully be my first novel. Not a children's book though. A mystery (with a little bit of romance), I am hoping. It's all new to me, but with some determination, my crazy mind, and the help of my sisters, I believe this could be an incredible journey! I hope you'll come along for the zany ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment